Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop CS2 Book

Started by MPC ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop CS2 Book

2 posts
  1. looking for a new book. I must add that I used PS-7 the last couple of years and only did the basics resize, levels, crop, save for web, pretty much novice stuff. So I would not want something to start off with that would be over my head.

    Thanks for any info.

  2. Scott Kelby's - CS2 for digital photgraphers would be a pretty good addition to anyone's library.

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.