Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

over/unders

Started by mrbubbles ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

over/unders

5 posts
  1. what do you guys use on your ports to prevent streaks and drops for o/u.

  2. thanks i got it. vz

  3. I use brillianteze, saw it recently at Aaron Bros frame store in the US

    Terry

  4. Just saw "Into the Blue" last weekend. If you can get past the obvious skin and lame "story" the UW cinematography was some of the best I've ever seen. Fantastic panning and light.....

     

    So I did a Google search on Pete Zuccarini, master cinematographer.

     

    Read paragraph 2 in this interview:

     

    http://www.cameraguild.com/index.html?maga...htm~top.main_hp

     

    I'd love to know what type of proprietary ports he has that shed water like this (???)

     

    Interesting.......

     

    dhaas

    Edited by dhaas
Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.