Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Adobe Bridge - Settings for Thumbnails

Started by t-bohn ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Adobe Bridge - Settings for Thumbnails

4 posts
  1. Hi Guys,

     

    I sort and preview my RAW files in Adobe Bridge.

    Is it possible to switch the automatic adjustment off?

    The preview gives me an automatic adjusted picture to view.

    I just want to see what I shot... not what Adobe automatic settings can do to it...

     

    Hope there is a preference that I did not find...

     

    Cheers from Manila

    Torben

  2. Under the Histogram is a box for Settings......click on the little arrow on the right side....there will be a way to use your settings as the default....save those settings

     

    Karl

    Edited by kdietz
  3. Hi Torben,

    Bridge previews images with the default Camera Raw settings.

     

    So what you'll want to do is to go into Camera Raw and uncheck all of the checkboxes on the right hand side, make sure that "As Shot" is chosen as the WB.

     

    Then on the flyout menu (arrow next to the Settings drop down) choose "Save New Camera Raw Defaults"

     

    Then you'll want to go back into Bridge and clear it's cache.

    Then you'll get Bridge previewing the images as shot.

     

    Hope this helps,

    Joel

  4. Hi Karl, Hi Joel,

     

    thanks for the input!!!

    100% success!!!

    Finally I can see how badly I screwed up ;-)

     

    Cheers

    Torben

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.