Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

TC audio bleed thru

Started by Merrysea ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

TC audio bleed thru

1 posts
  1. I'm shooting with a TRV 950 in a Light & Motion Bluefin housing. When I transfer the footage via a Sony DSR40 deck, I'm getting what sounds like timecode bleed thru in the audio. I've spoke to L&M about this and they think that I'm picking up 'vibrational' noise from the housing. Unlike my old hi-8 config, I can't find a switch option that will enable an internal vs external mic. Could it be the 12-bit vs 16-bit audio record? Sony (of course) is of no help.

     

    Merrysea

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.