Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Latest upgrade to Nikon Capture 4

Started by fotofish ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Latest upgrade to Nikon Capture 4

1 posts
  1. The lates ugrade is for use with the D200. In hopes that I would someday get one, I downloaded the file. While the raw files look fine and so do the Jpegs in Capture, the look like something that Timothy Leary would come up with once I check them in my folder :(

     

    I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? And sorry to say I don't have Photoshop.

     

    Once I unistalled the upgrade it all works great again

     

    DSDo

     

    Stephen

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.