Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

introduction

Started by moondog ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

introduction

2 posts
  1. Hello peoples,

    My name is Scott and I live in Eastern Canada, I have been diving for 8 yrs and yes the water is cold, I enjoy taking underwater photos for a hobby. I just purchased

    a new system, a sea and sea 750g, camera, housing, strobe. So yes I will be firing some questions.

     

    thanks

  2. Hi moondog,

     

    Welcome to the party !!!!

     

    There's some excellent and well knowledged peeps here..

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.