Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

ikelite home page????

Started by davidoz ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

ikelite home page????

4 posts
  1. i can not find ikelites home page can anyone tell me it

  2. David

    For australia, I've dealt with Sea Optics in Adelaide. Give David or Cary a call. They may be able to help you. For Ikelite I remember some place in Byron Bay is the dealer. Well back in 2001, I had some issues with my housing while in Australia and needed some help.

  3. Drew's memory is good!

     

    Here is the link to the Aussie Ike distributer:

    CBI

     

    Speak to Max.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.