Hi guys,
I think i am the newest member of the day
and i am really glad to find a forum like this full of information ![]()
Well, i am a freediver trying to shoot apnea movies. Recently me and my friend bought two sony dcr trv900 to go one step further and start shooting serious films. But now i am pretty confused about housing decison.
I did a little bit of homework and narrowed down my list of housing manufacturers to the following list
Nimar: pl037
Equinox: pp6
Backscatter: top dawg 2
Aditech: silverfish
Well i know there are l&m series for our cameras as well but unfortunately i am looking for a setup around 1000-1300 usd range. I am desperately waiting for your comments but please keep in mind that we are looking for a housing with minimal water drag as all of the footage will be taken by free diving.
thank you very much
Memo