Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

UK Germany D30/D60 Housing, ports, etc.

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

UK Germany D30/D60 Housing, ports, etc.

10 posts
  1. Hi guys -

     

    housing.jpg

     

    Yep. It's for sale! Here's what you get:

     

    Sleek, machined aluminum, gold-colored UK Germany D30/60 housing with ULCS Base and Handles, with proper metric screws to connect them to housing

    $1500 ($2339 retail + ULCS base and handles, which aren't cheap)

     

    UK Germany 6" dome port, with Ikelite dome port cover (good for Sigma 14mm, and Canon 15mm full-frame fish-eye)

    $300 ($477 retail)

     

    UK Germany 50mm macro port, with plastic cap (for Canon 50mm/2.5 compact macro)

    $80 ($136 retail)

     

    UK Germany 100mm macro port, with plastic cap (for the newer Canon 100mm USM macro)

    $100 ($154 retail)

     

    UK Germany port extender for Canon 16-35L, 17-35L, or 100mm macro port (combination with other ports)

    $50

     

    Or $1950 for the lot.

     

    Please e-mail me at eric@echeng.com for more information.

  2. Eric, what on earth could you be upgrading to? Can't be the new Kodak....unless you've got some sly connections with the factory!

     

    Wish I had seen this a few days ago. I*just* bought a Nexus housing for my N90s. (Yup. Film!) :)

  3. no one interested yet! it IS a good housing. very compact.

     

    are people holding out for the Sea & Sea?

  4. I can attest to the condition of this housing. Eric takes excellent care of his gear!

  5. Updated pricing...

  6. Hi Eric

     

    I may be interested but not before end of March (I'm in Egypt anyway the next two weeks) We have to sort out what shipping and custom will cost.

     

    Is this the Version with full D60 Control access (I heard a earlier version did this only for the D30).

     

    If you don't have sold it till then i will contact you after my trip. Maybe you can find out how much shipping will cost to Germany.

    (I would take the whole package.)

     

    Simon

  7. Hi Eric

     

    I may be interested but not before end of March (I'm in Egypt anyway the next two weeks) We have to sort out what shipping and custom will cost.

     

    Is this the Version with full D60 Control access (I heard a earlier version did this only for the D30).

     

    If you don't have sold it till then i will contact you after my trip. Maybe you can find out how much shipping will cost to Germany.

    (I would take the whole package.)

     

    Simon

    Hi, Simon! It is the full D60 control access, except for the "info" button on the back of the camera. The first version doesn't have access to the "*" button, but mine does. :) Shipping looks like it will be $30-50 or so.

  8. I'll contact you via PM when Im back on the 21st.

     

    Bye Simon

  9. Any updated information on this housing - sold, updated pricing, etc.?

  10. Hi Tony,

     

    I bought the housing from Eric for my girlfriend. :-) It's awesome!

     

    Cheers

    James

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.