Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Dimage X/Xi Marine Case

Started by wetpixel ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Dimage X/Xi Marine Case

5 posts
  1. Press release can be found here.

     

    It's a perfect on-boat or BC-pocket cam. :blink: I'll post some photos from it in a month or two, after I get back from the Coral Sea trip.

     

    front.jpg

     

    back.jpg

     

    For scale:

    ipod.jpg

  2. Eric,

     

    Nice little housing you got there:)

     

    Here's a sample shot given to me by a client of mine. Shallow depth but I think it came out really nice.

     

     

    user posted image

     

    photo courtesy of Rick Cuccuzza

  3. hey! that's a fantastic photo.

     

    btw, I bought mine for $172.50, at thenerds.net.

  4. Here we go - bring on the puffer physiology! :blink:

     

    Cheers

    James

  5. sos

     

    save the puffers!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.