Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Antibes Festival 2006 - dates????

Started by Jim Breakell ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Antibes Festival 2006 - dates????

5 posts
  1. Does anyone know when the Antibes Festival de Marine Soup is this year?

     

    Was thinking of polluting the environment by driving down from Blighty.

     

    transport012.gif

     

    d055.gif

     

    Ta muchly!

  2. Their website doesn't say it yet, but you can email Pierre Coton or Daniel Mercier at:

     

    info@underwater-festival.com

    or

    spondyle@wanadoo.fr

     

    and ask them directly...

  3. Hi Matt

     

    I saw the web site, and I emailed the spondy wotsit email address, but no reply yet!

     

    Do you know roughly how long it takes for them to decide when to annouce the show? I haven't been for about 8 years, so can't remember.

     

    Cheers

  4. The festival should be some time next autumn. If you're not in a hurry (driving there, right?), I'm meeting the organisers in a couple of months and can ask them directly... if they haven't announced the exact dates by then, that is :)

  5. Cheers Matt! Much appreciated!

     

    Yup, will be driving. Lots of nice roads en route and along the coast to Italy...!

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.