Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Hi from Northern Ireland

Started by wreckferretuk ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Hi from Northern Ireland

8 posts
  1. :(

    Hi,

    My name is Dave and I am based in Belfast - Northern Ireland.

     

    I have been taking u/water photos for the last 6months and I use an Olympus 7070 with an Oly housing.

    I use a UK400R torch to light my photos.

     

    The viz in Northern Ireland is LESS than 1m !!!!!!!

     

    I will post a few photos next week.

     

    Cheers,

     

     

    Dave

    wreckferretuk.

     

    www.digigreen.net

  2. Hi Dave, welcome to wetpixel! I am looking forward to seeing your 1m vis. pictures. :(

     

    Luiz

  3. Welcome Dave....think its time to move!! :(:)

  4. Hi Dave

    Welcome and 1m viz = green green green right?

  5. Hey Dave

     

    Welcome aboard! You sure have some fantastic topside scenery in Northern Irleand. Poor viz aside, what's the underwater scenery like?

  6. Yeah !!!! :(

     

    More crap viz shooters.. I'm not feeling so alone now :D <_<

     

    Welcome Dave, Good to see ya..Or not as the case maybe ;)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  7. Hey!! Perhaps we can start a new forum: Zero Viz Photography; or maybe Great UK Clay Pit Photography......

  8. 1m vis beats North Wales at the moment!

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.