Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Splash housings

Started by Maleko ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Splash housings

2 posts
  1. Hey everyone,

    I'm new to the site but want to ask some of you regulars on here a question.

     

    I do a lot of surfing and quite a bit of diving here and there. I have a Canon EOS 20D and soon I'll be buying a water housing for it.

    The problem I have is the fact that it seems as though there isnt a water housing made for diving and surfing. Surfing housing are mainly a "splash housing" market designed around manuevering and light weight use. Most splash housings are not recommended below 30' (that I know of). :(

    Are the any housings on the market for both? Any links to this type of product would be appreciated......thanks in advance.

     

    Maleko

  2. you could check the digideep website.

     

    it has a listing for all availlable housings.

     

    However, I would think that the only option for a "splash housing" would be an EWA bag.

    I don't know if there are many people who will trust the bag to be more than a splash bag though, although EWA claims 10 to 50m ratings on the bags depending on model.

     

    However, for the money, you could just buy it as an extra...

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.