B) As my underwater housing for my SP350 arrived today, I couldn't contain myself...I went to work immediately.
Camera Olympus SP-350 - online through Dell $305 bucks...no shipping.
Camera Housing by Olympus - $199
Memory Card - $70 through Ebay
Flash (fl-20) and Flash housing PFL-01... $210 on Ebay...new through Olympus Ebay Reseller.
Arm - ??? its marked TUS and pat pending. I purchased it for $20.
DIY part. Had to make this arm designed for something else fit this oly outfit. Used a grinder and a few plastic and stainless parts in the garage to come up with the pictured rig. The nice thing...its almost fully articulating due to the ball joints. I can place the flash over my left shoulder and angled down at about 5ft. The camera sits on its own arm and also articluates. Its really versatile and easy to adjust. Now for the bad. Its pretty heavy. I'm not sure exactly how much it weighs but I'm picturing myself doing a headstand in the water... ![]()