I have been considering to buy a Panasonic NV-GS 400 mini-dv camera and a appropriate underwater housing for it. Main usage for the set would be during holiday trips abroad so it needs to be light enough to carry around. (That's why I'm looking for a small sized camera.) I'm also going to use the set a lot in swimming pool conditions.
Currently I have a Top Dawg system, but lanc in it does not work very well any more and I need to change the camera anyways.
At least Sealux seems to make housings for the NV-GS 400 and it looks like all right quality in their web site http://www.sealux.de/s1e.htm.
Does anybody have experiences on the Sealux DS400 housing (for Panasonic nv-gs 400)?
Do you know other quality housing makers which have housing for the NV-GS 400?
Any comments on the Sealux housings in general?
Link to NV-GS 400 review: http://www.camcorderinfo.com/content/Panas...rder-Review.htm