Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Need Help for Anti Shark Fin Campaign

Started by Gwangi ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Need Help for Anti Shark Fin Campaign

1 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I'm currently helping Malaysia Nature Society running a anti shark fins campaign for the Chinese New Year season this year in Malaysia.

     

    I need help in getting photos of Sharks (dead and alive), to be used in talks in malls and schools.

     

    Sorry as is in a NPO, I would not be able to pay for the pictures, but credits will be given to all contributors.

     

    My email is klkwang@deloitte.com

     

    Thanks

     

    Regards

     

    KL Kwang

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.