Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Settings for oly 7070

Started by wreckferretuk ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Settings for oly 7070

2 posts
  1. Hi,

     

    I normally dive in 1m - 3m viz and wondered does anyone have any settings for the olympus 7070.

    I use a uk400r light instead of a strobe.

     

    I also use maual super macro any settings also helpful.

     

    Thanks in advance.

    :lol:

  2. Here is a link to a document with camera data and the settings I use.

     

    You have to modify the settings to suit your own needs and preferences.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.