Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Canon s40/s45

Started by tattoo ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Canon s40/s45

3 posts
  1. Does anyone have an idea on how I can get the "my camera" screen and sounds to work again. It worked on both of my cameras, and then stop working. I called Canon, and none of the techs I talked to could figure it out. Both cameras work fine, but when I turn on the cameras it just shows me my settings in the LCD, instead of showing a splash screen and making a startup sound first.

     

    Thanks

     

    tattoo@gmpexpress.net

  2. This has been moved from the feedback category. Please try to stay on topic in each category!

  3. Sorry....

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.