I'm looking at some RAW files from Nikon D100, D70 and D50 cameras. I have Adobe Elements 3.0 and CS.
I have searched like mad for suitable a suitable RAW plug in to read these different files.
On Elements 3.0 I have no problems and can read all these different camera raw files. On CS I can only open the D100 RAW files.
The RAW converter looks a little more comprehensive on CS compared to Elements. Surely I don't need CS2 to sort this out?
Has anyone any suggestions to help me out?
Make sure you have downloaded the latest available ACR for CS. I think it is version 2.4.
You do not want the version for CS2.
If this does NOT work, you should be able to download and use the DNG convertor, and CS will read these with no issues.
Sorry, but I cannot remember exactly what ACR in CS would cover camera wise...
Hi Trevor
I think that you may find that the plug-in you require is only available for CS2 I'm afraid!
You can't really blame Adobe - they have software to sell. Use the DNG convertor which will convert the raw files into a format readable by CS.
If all else fails, check out Bibble (www.bibblelabs.com). It reads all the formats you mention, is fast, and will cost you a fraction of upgrading to CS2.