Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Bahamas Video

Started by SimonSpear ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

New Bahamas Video

7 posts
  1. Hi All

     

    I've just finished putting together a highlight video from our recent trip to the Bahamas. I'm still relatively new to UW Video and this is my second one, so like the first time any comments, suggestions and advice would be very welcome.

     

    Hope you enjoy

     

    Bahamas Video

     

    Please right click and 'Save As'

     

    Cheers, Simon

    Edited by SimonSpear
  2. Is all the video from one place ?

     

    I am moving to the bahamas soon so am trying to learn as much about the place as I can.

     

    Nice video by the way .... looks like there is a little of everything there.

  3. Nice video there Simon, gave me a scare when the song started.

    Lots to see there and the water looks clear.

     

    Wags

  4. where in the bahamas did you take this footage?

     

    also, giles, where are you moving to?

     

    i spent a semester on Eleuthera last fall. Its a good place to be.

  5. Hi All

     

    The footage was taken around Nassau over the Christmas break from mainly around the northern section of the island.

     

    If you're moving over there then I'm jealous! We had a great time and went from 80F to snow when we got home to London! The diving was quite a bit different from what I've seen before. There were a lot of hard corals and sandy patches, but not an abundance of soft corals. My wife was mortified as she couldn't find an anemonie anywhere! Overall it was a great break though :)

     

    Cheers, Simon

  6. Good to hear ... I will be living on Nassau ... but i expect to visit as much of the bahamas as possible.

  7. so mr giles...whatcha gonna be doin?

Kraken Sports

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.