I've written about a SQL Injection vulnerability in EE 1.22 and 1.5RC4 on my website:
http://echeng.com/journal/2006/01/21/ee-15...-vulnerability/
If you're running Exhibit Engine, you should fix the problem.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Started by echeng ·
Read-only discussion
I've written about a SQL Injection vulnerability in EE 1.22 and 1.5RC4 on my website:
http://echeng.com/journal/2006/01/21/ee-15...-vulnerability/
If you're running Exhibit Engine, you should fix the problem.
Done, thanks for the heads up.
Done, thanks for the heads up.
Ditto. EEv2 comes out soon - it looks awesome.
You doing away with EE for good Eric?
~Matt Segal
EE (Exhibition Engine) has been unsupported for 3.5 or 2.5 years, depending on how you look at it. I hate unsupported software, and have abandoned EE for that reason. What's to say that EE v2 won't come out and then be unsupported for three more years? I don't want to rely on the community to find security holes and patch them...
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.