Skip to content

Critter Identification / Archived topic

Another cleaner shrimp

Started by MikeVeitch ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Another cleaner shrimp

3 posts
  1. I have a sinking suspicion that this might be the same Urocaridella sp that Leslie described in Matt's shots the other day. Similar but different colouring. It is fairly common

     

     

    Anyone?

    post-2598-1137890664_thumb.jpg

  2. You're as good with shrimp as I am with fish, Mike! :P

    It's another common but undescribed one. Urocaridella sp C. Look how much more color it has than Matt's; also this one usually has a yellow or gold stripe down the back.

  3. Wow, that was fast Leslie....

    Thanks for that!

     

    Yes, i am much better with fish eh?!! :P

     

    I will blame it on Pat Colin and Charles Arneson for not putting anything even closely resembling this shrimp into their book....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.