Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Something new to aspire to

Started by Craig Ruaux ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Something new to aspire to

2 posts
  1. I've seen plenty of the worlds largest fish, so I suppose now I should go looking for the world's smallest fish species.

     

    Sounds like stacked teleconvertors and dioptres may be just the thing :P

  2. If you'd like to go find them in

    "...so-called "blackwater" swamps (that) are a unique landscape of flooded trees growing in water-logged, soft peaty soil that is often several metres thick..." :P

    Have fun! The camera may need a tad bit 'o soaking after.

    Cheers,

    Marli

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.