Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Macro for ikelite G2 housing?

Started by labrador ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Macro for ikelite G2 housing?

2 posts
  1. Hello Folks,

     

    I'm new here and hope one of you out there can answer my question. I have recently gotten into underwater photography and require a macro add on lens or adapter for ikelite's G2 housing. Does anyone have any idea if one is available?

     

    Many thanks in advance.

     

    Albert Labrador

    Quezon City, Philippines

  2. There are several options you can use. I own the INON and the Olympus macro lenses. Both should fit your housing (67mm filter size) -- not suire of how they work with the G2 since I shoot an Oly. Of the two, the Olympus one is much better -- more magnification and the images seem to be clearer. I belive that Ike himself also offers an external +4 diopter for the housing.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.