Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

A Whales tale.!!

Started by DeanB ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

A Whales tale.!!

2 posts
  1. Hi all,

     

    I just heard that the poor old whale that tried to do a bit of sight seeing up in london town died of dehydration and kidney failure.

     

    After all the concern and sympathy world wide and the sadness we have for this majestic mammal here on Wetpixel. Maybe we can post up some e-mail addresses to send petitons showing our feelings to countries or goverments that still maintain the barbaric practise of whaling.

     

    As a thought maybe a forum about worldwide marine conservation. Listing groups / societies that need support. Or stories that we come by day to day while diving / travelling. One tick in the box, one ripple in the pond, one shout. All soon grows. There is alot of people taking the piss out of our environment. Lets kick em in the shins.

     

    I've always read these things in the papers and think "when I get home I'll email my support" Then totally forget. But the amount of time I spend on this and other sites I could pass on my support at the same time as my extensive video knowledge. EASY <_< :P

     

    What do you all think. If this has been done before then oops sorry :)

     

    If not then WHY NOT :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

     

    P.s Maybe the whale was trying to ask for help. Who knows.

    Edited by DeanB
  2. O.K, obviously this has been flogged to death and we have done all we can :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.