Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Manual focus settings underwater and with WA

Started by root_se ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Manual focus settings underwater and with WA

2 posts
  1. Hi!

     

    I have a Sony DSC W12 in an Ikelite house. I can set the focus manualy in a few steps (0.5, 1, 3, 7, inf).

     

    If there a way to recalculate these steps when using it under water with and without WA-lens (x0.6). What focus depth could I expect using F2.8, f7.9mm(38mm) 1/1.8" CCD.

     

    /Martin

  2. Dont know how to calculate these things but I would just take down a ruler and photograph it at 45 deg. Then work the answers out on the computer screen. :)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.