Hello,
I'm aware of the discussion about ttl not being necessary with digital photography. However, I'd like to know how it works and could use some help. When I hook up my Nikonos 105 stobes to my Aquatica housing and then take a picture with my Fuji S2, my strobes fire and then the lights on the stobes blink, signaling that the strobes fired full power. So, it seems that ttl is not working. I hooked the same cable and stobes up to my Nikonos V, and the stobes fire and the lights do not blink, signaling successful ttl.
Will all of the equipment above provide ttl support? I have tried setting my camera up as manual, A, S and P, but with the same results. I have checked connectors to see if they are clean, adn they are. I've used different cables, too.
Any suggestions to get my setup to work with TTL?
Thanks,
Jim