Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Boot 2006 Show Report Posted

Started by james ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Boot 2006 Show Report Posted

3 posts
  1. Hi Gang,

     

    Check out the new show report on the homepage. There are some excellent photos of new housings for the Canon 5D and even a preview of the upcoming Subal housing for the Nikon D200.

     

    All looks good!!!

     

    Cheers

    James

  2. I had passed a wish to Sealux that they make the * button accessible with the thumb. I was quiet happy to see that they installed a lever for it.

     

    5D housings seem to be available now. Subal D200 “preview†housing really looks great and I hope D200 housings will be available soon as well.

     

    Julian

  3. Looks like I really missed something this year...

    The thing that excites me most is the battery pack solution of Subtronic...

    All problems with airport security, no changable batteries etc., all history...

    Now it's time to reconcider what strobes to get...

     

    Cheers

    Torben

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.