hi all,
just dropping in to say hi, i just got round to joining this forum. i'm a PADI MSDT and underwater photographer, and general photographer.
you can see some of my work on my site, though it's about due for an update from my red sea trip.
My Webpage
anyone wants to say hi, then feel free to get in touch.
mark.
Welcome and hope you gather useful information from the site and can add some for other members also.
Cheers
Todd
Welcome to Wet Pixel. This place has it all for you, (if you use the "search") 
Hope to see your Red Sea pix soon!
Great work!
I specially like the lighthing of your underwater macro shots.
Hugo
Hi Mark and welcome to Wetpixel. I hope to get over to the red sea one of these days.
Cheers
James
Welcome, welcome.
I really like the diversity of your portfolio. Can't wait to see more of your work. Nice job.
Joe