SanDisk 2006 Red Sea Underwater Photography Competition
The place: sunny Eilat, Israel, the dates: April 24 –29, 2006.
Eilat is lovely in this time of the years and the prices are high.
The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by ilanbt ·
Read-only discussion
SanDisk 2006 Red Sea Underwater Photography Competition
The place: sunny Eilat, Israel, the dates: April 24 –29, 2006.
Eilat is lovely in this time of the years and the prices are high.
Hey Ilan,
can it be true? Will we finally meet... ![]()
I cannot wait to get to Eilat. We just plugged it on our site:
I just talked with Pilo (David Pilosof) yesterday.
Though that also for this moment the prices are probably the higher for u/w competition they still getting more and bigger.
The first price that its 10000$ for now is going to be even more.
I think the best prize is the 1,000 bottles of beer, but unfortunately I won't have the time off during the week for the shoot-out.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.