Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Crazy good CF prices

Started by CeeDave ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Crazy good CF prices

2 posts
  1. I haven't ordered yet (always wait for more price drops, buy just before the next big trip), but these prices seem VERY low; pulled from a thread on Nikonians that I can't "re-find".

     

    Chris

     

    EDIT: no wonder I couldn't re-find it, it was on FredMiranda.

    Edited by CeeDave
  2. That is the right price range. Once the 2 gig came out and other higher gigs, they lowered prices to make room for better price point cards.

     

    A couple of years ago I paid over $200 for a 1-gig CF card. Nor they are $65 :D

     

    Joe

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.