Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I have a sponsor, Now what??

Started by motionsync ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

I have a sponsor, Now what??

3 posts
  1. I have a sponsor....

    Italian Elios (the leader in makeing tailormade freediving suits) will sponsor me with suits etc... and i will give them some Photos from athletes wearing Elios Suits...

     

    We have not a deal how many photos or something I just will give them some

     

    No i love to be sure that the photos will be used only of they own purpose..

    like webpage, Kalender, Posters etc...

     

    Is there a text or deal that we can make to be sure that they will not use or seal the photos?

     

    Is it common to have on the botom of the photo my name?

     

    Any tips?

     

    Lambis

  2. Hi Lambis,

     

    I hate to say it, but you are probably best off by asking the gracious sponsor how they intend to use your photos. This needs to be a clearly understood business relationship with contractual guidelines. This is where a business background comes in. If it were me, I'd outline on paper what exactly it is that you will do for them, and have them write out exactly how they intend to benefit from you through the use of your photos. Most likely, they want images for advertising and promotion, but I doubt they will use them to sell prints, but you never know. Simply put, if this is going to be a long-term relationship, get an attorney to draft a contract of understanding at the very least. If it's a one-time deal, simply have them put down in writing how they anticipate to use your photos. Then you can "gently negotiate" if they want to use your images for broader financial purposes.

     

    Joe

    Edited by Kelpfish
  3. It's a one-time deal, and they are serious company but i will do it as you say.. on the end I deside wich images they get...

     

    Lambis

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.