Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

My brother owns a Coolpix 995

Started by Sylvia ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

My brother owns a Coolpix 995

3 posts
  1. I would love to have some feedback.

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sylvia, the ignorant.

  2. I read that the following housings were available for this camera (Coolpix 995)

     

    ewa-marine D-N950

    Ikelite #6170

    GUN-LUX Nimar Compact

    GUN-LUX Profil Crystal GL

    DIV CoolPix 950

     

    What is the best choice?

     

    Thanks,

     

    Sylvia

  3. Hello Sylvia,

    I just listed my Aquatica Housing in the classified section of this forum. Take a look it is in perfect condition and I am also selling a wide angle lens. I have been using it for less than a year and it is a excellent housing. The reason I am selling it is because I am no longer using that camera (CP995).

     

    Also, to get more information about this housing go to:

    Aquatica A995 U/W Housing

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.