Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Housing Help - anyone know of a housing for Fuji MX-2700?

Started by Mike ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Housing Help - anyone know of a housing for Fuji MX-2700?

1 posts
  1. I have been searching high and low for a housing, other then a bag due to compression, for my camera. Does anyone have any advice. I would like to stay under $300 for a housing if possible since the camera is a bit older now. Should I just upgrade to another camera? I am planning a trip to Cayman Brac and would like to have some pics for memories. Thanks for the help everyone!

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.