Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

New PRO EVO pics ???

Started by DeanB ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

New PRO EVO pics ???

5 posts
  1. I was just browsing through housing sites and dreaming when I noticed some new pictures of the PRO EVO on the Amphibico site. Well these are new to me, as the last time I looked it had crappy looking white plastic manual buttons for the tele-macro etc... The colour and shape seems to have changed as well, all for the better me thinks.

     

    It now looks like a mini version of the PD170 housing (very cool) More ruggedly built. Lets hope this is the final product and it gets delivered a.s.a.p...

     

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  2. Here we go :unsure:

    post-5159-1139667305_thumb.jpg

    Edited by DeanB
  3. They look like they're aluminum now. You can also now see what the back of it looks like on the regular EVO link. I'm expecting mine anytime now(Mar 1st.)

    Edited by sjspeck
  4. I got mine a couple of weeks ago, it is really sweet, Aluminum housing and the external 3.5" monitor plug is pre-wired... now I just need to get it wet and try out the new A1U.

  5. Texas diver,

     

    Can you give us a bit of a review when you've tried it out.

     

    Especially how the 3.5" monitor works with it, as Amphibico are not producing a 16:9 version until later this year...

     

    Cheers

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.