Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Paging Larry C

Started by saudio ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Paging Larry C

2 posts
  1. From my earlier thread, I understand a user here named Larry C is using an Oly 350 underwater and I'm interested in contacting him, or any other 350 user.

     

    I serached several ways for Larry C and could not find him. Does anybody have an e-mail or other contact info?

     

    Thanks a lot,

     

    Mike

     

    Edit: This just in, I found him in another forum, so never mind.

     

    Note to self, read more, post less.

    Edited by saudio
  2. Click this link for his user profile. You can then follow the links on that page to send him an email or PM.

    Edited by acroporas
Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.