Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Strobe for Aquatica Housing/Cannon 20D

Started by Whitt97 ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Strobe for Aquatica Housing/Cannon 20D

1 posts
  1. Concerning my earlier post (see Bikini Atoll post):

    Sorry I'm so ignorant, but what exactly is DS vs. SS? (See Ryan's post). As far as backing up my images, would a handheld computer work? I was going to purchase one to run my V-planner anyway since I want to leave the laptop home due to weight and size concerns. Wow, it seems like the more I find out the more questions I have, although I'm grateful for all of the imput since I would have made some big mistakes without it. So far I think I'm headed for the Cannon 20D with an Aquatica Housing. B&H doesn't seem to sell the Ikelight 200 strobe. Does anyone know if it would be compatible with the Aquatica Housing and if so a good place to buy one? If I don't get the 200 would the Ikelite DS 125 suffice for the trip? Thanks again. I must say I'm getting excited for this trip. -PW

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.