Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Our World Underwater -- get-together plans

Started by TheQ ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Our World Underwater -- get-together plans

3 posts
  1. How many people are planning on attending the OWU show in Chicago next weekend? It would be great to have a meet and greet for Wetpixelites.

     

    My first suggestion for a location would be Knuckles Sports Bar, which is in the hotel. Saturday 6-8pm would be an ideal time as there are no conference activities scheduled at that time.

     

    Eric, will there be an official presentation time for the photo contest?

    Edited by TheQ
  2. Soooo... we got a foot of snow and it's below zero F atm...

     

    I'm sure by next week it will be a balmy 85F and the Lake Michigan water will be 75F... really! :)

    Edited by TheQ
  3. I'm not sure where the presentation will be. I won't be there; Jason Heller will be making the presentations.

     

    I *hope* it's not too cold. I will be arriving directly from the Caymans, and will likely not be ready. I certainly won't have my big coat with me!

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.