Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Posting and you

Started by echeng ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

Posting and you

8 posts
  1. Nice. It should be required viewing on all forums. BTW, I haven't had time to look around very much but was hoping you could tell me what camera to buy. I was going to buy this Bell and Howell one out of Popular Science but need to make sure someone will make a housing for it . . . :D

     

    Mike

  2. Eric, we could a remake for wetpixel ... underwater style.

  3. An oldie but goodie...saw this a while ago when it first hit the web. Rings true for every forum :)

     

    And, as a 19-year old, I actually know what Steam is :lol:

     

    ~Matt Segal

    Edited by segal3
  4. Damn videos... can't watch on this connection

  5. Should be required viewing before posting in any forum! Oh wait, I should have searched first. Someone has probably already posted that comment before!

     

    Matt -- as a 46 year old, I don't know what Steam is. Can you tell me or should I do a Google search first? What's the proper "web etiquette"?

    Edited by debersole
  6. Eric,

     

    Did a certain individual this week prompt you to post this? I mean someone like "how do you post a pic" six different times??? <_< The only thing wrong with the vid is that they beeped out the work F&*^(&K. I say, "Say it loudly, say it proudly, F-YOU!" :):lol::wub:

     

    Joe

  7. hehehe. no individual prompted this post. but it hits home as a teaching tool, both as a forum moderator, and as someone who gets a lot of random email from strangers. :)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.