Skip to content

Video Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sony DSC 100E Housing Search

Started by markh ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sony DSC 100E Housing Search

4 posts
  1. I have a Sony DSC 100E camcorder which I am very fond of & would like to get hold of a housing for it. Ideally the original Sony would be nice but a compatible would suffice.

     

    I have tried everywhere but cannot seem to get my hands on one.

     

    Can anybody help me?

     

    Mark H

  2. Talking of Video...

     

    Where's my copy of your wedding video I took and my original tapes?

     

    Who's Dirk Pitt - A friend of desperate Dan?

  3. Bob,

     

    What would you want with my wedding video? I bet you'd sell it if you could bet 2 bucks for it!

     

    In fact if I recall it was Hi8 wasn't it? Surely you are on mini DV format now!

     

    (I know .....don't call me surely).

     

     

    Dirk Pitt........Tell me you are jesting. Any reputable diver knows of the Clive Cussler hero.

     

    No comment.

  4. Can't believe it I've found one.

     

    Here's the link

     

    http://www.usvh.com/DV100.html

     

    But can I afford this aswell as my new DSLR investment!!!!!

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.