Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Fisheye FIX light charger in Cayman, or Tampa?

Started by echeng ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Fisheye FIX light charger in Cayman, or Tampa?

1 posts
  1. This isn't such a big deal, but does anyone know where I might be able to get ahold of a Fisheye FIX light battery charger in Little Cayman or Cayman Brac?

     

    OR, where I might be able to borrow one in Tampa before noon tomorrow? (the 24th). A friend leaves Tampa tomorrow to meet us here, and she can bring it along with her.

     

    Chances are slim, but I thought I'd ask anyway. :angry:

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.