Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

SLR

Started by oakleydiver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

SLR

3 posts
  1. :angry: I just bought my first SLR and I found out that you can't use the LCD screen for aiming when taking photo's.... so I get a bit confused

     

    I've been using a smaller compact camera and then i've been using the LCD a lot

    so i guess i have to learn a new way to take uw-photos

     

    so my Q is what are people using to get the right aim on a SLR

     

    all the best B)

    oakleydiver

  2. You take photos underwater just like you do on land - you put your eye to the viewfinder and aim the camera like a rifle. It's very easy to aim and you get a sharp crystal clear view of what you are focusing on.

     

    Hope that helps,

    James

  3. ok sounds easy enough thx :angry:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.