Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Charity calendar of uw pics

Started by bmyates ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Charity calendar of uw pics

1 posts
  1. I'm just an amateur uw photographer, and have never submitted anything for publishing anywhere (my day job keeps me plenty busy!).

     

    However, I had an idea. In lieu of making a monetary contribution to a favorite charity of mine (a kidney foundation), I am hoping to create a 2007 calendar with uw photographs I've taken and sell them to raise money for the foundation.

     

    Anyway, I've located a couple of websites that seem to cater to charitable fund-raising:

     

    http://www.digi-labs.net/fundraising.htm

    http://www.yearbox.com/fundraising.html

     

    Do any of you have any other contacts or suggestions that might be useful in this little endeavor?

    Edited by bmyates
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.