Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

color charts

Started by modiver ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

color charts

5 posts
  1. Does anyone know a source to purchase color charts that can be used underwater? I am looking, in particular, for a chart that is maybe 8X10 or 11X14 with multiple colors.

    Thanks in advance for any suggestions or comments.

  2. As a filter developer this is a problem I have had to solve too.

     

    The way I did it was to buy some plastic/water proof paper and then to print the colour chart onto that. The easiest way to get waterproof ink was with a colour photocopier. Inkjet printers aren't waterproof.

     

    I have the chart on my computer somewhere - and could dig it out if you want it.

     

    Alex

  3. Thanks for the suggestions. I think I'll try the waterproof paper route as the set-up from aquatica seems a bit steep for my needs. Thnaks again

  4. Why just go at print out on normal paper and then laminate the cards?

     

    Just my 2cents.....

     

     

    Regards from Kim Meineche! :-)

  5. Print them on the best photo paper you can and then get them laminated at Kinkos or somewhere like that. Just like the fish ID cards that always seem to be attached to my BC from the previous dive sites.

    Bill

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.