Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

My new web

Started by Strmko ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

My new web

3 posts
  1. Hi everybody!

    Since I became a member of wetpixel I picked up some photographic skills and finally put some stuff toghether to show it.

    I would be happy if you have look on my gallery... send or post comment :P

    Thank you

     

    My Webpage

    Edited by Strmko2
  2. Strmko2,

    I am very pretty new to U/W photo myself so I am definetely not an expert.

    I liked many of your pics and thought some were great! I especially liked the one with the 2 yellow butterfly fish.

    One thought, How about some comments or descriptions with each pic? I know that is a lot of work but I think it would be nice.

    I hope to be able to learn to take better pics with my new rig soon. This is a great site to learn from real pros!

    Good luck with your website and dive safe,

    Doug

  3. Dive Rat,

    thank you for comment. Right, description would be nice... I am working on it.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.