Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Another Photoshop CS2 dumb question

Started by tdpriest ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Another Photoshop CS2 dumb question

3 posts
  1. I loaded CS2 on my lovely Powerbook yesterday, and can't find the "distort" menu in "filters".

     

    This is very annoying, as I'm experimenting with the Nikkor 16mm to use on wreck shoots, and want to try straightening out images. I have used Panotools, but the interface in CS2 sounds much easier, and makes different degrees of correction easier to achieve.

     

    Where have my "distortions" gone??

     

    I have only just bought my first real computer, having been PC 'til now, so I might just have been dumb...

     

    Tim

     

    B)

  2. In my CS2 on the 'non real computer' :) its under:

    Edit -> Transform ->Disort .

  3. In CS2 it's "filter" then "distort" then "lens correction".

Reef Photo & Video

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.