Hi to those who read my last request for help choosing between a D70 and 350D
I toulk the plunge and bought a Canon 350D (Rebel XT/KISS outside the UK) and am pretty happy with it. Now that i've convinced my wife that it was a good idea to buy this i need to work on the housing to go with it. I'm looking at the cheapest possible option and am hoping i can still use my sea and see YS90SX.
What are your thoughts on the Fantasea housings? Am i thinking too cheap and are there any alternatives at a similar price range?
It's been snowing here today but hope to start diving in about 4 weeks time!
Thanks,
Tyrone
i got the fantasea housing for the 350d today
it looks good for me but i'm no expert
good handles on both sides nice locking mechanism and you can reach all the buttons
can't wait until i can try it.... but then i have to go to a pool -8C here
Thanks for the reply!
I've been looking around and think i will get a Fantasea housing all i need to do is clear it with my wife. When/if i get my wish i will post another reply giving my opinion on it. Would really appreciate it if you could do the same.
-8 thats a bit extreme, i think it's +8 here at the moment. I guess that's hot then!