Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Nikon Lens numbers ??

Started by onokai ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Nikon Lens numbers ??

3 posts
  1. On all my older Nikon lens the serial numbers are on the lens on all my new lens I cannot find a one other than the warrenty card. I'm looking at my 2.8 17-35 zoom and its number free any idea where they(#'s) are hiding?? Mark

  2. Look on the back of the lens....under the lens description....it's embossed into the body

     

    It's on my 12-24, 18-70, 70-200 and 24-120, but not on my 17-35, 105, 60, 50 or 80-400

     

    Karl

    Edited by kdietz
  3. Thanks Karl thats why I could not see it on my 105,60, 17-35. Mark

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.