Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Older style (90s) ikelite arm system

Started by xtremediver ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Older style (90s) ikelite arm system

3 posts
  1. Does anybody know if I can use my older style Ikelite arms and clamps, etc. with the new DS125/DS200 Strobe heads? I've looked at the website, but there seems to be some confusion (probably on my part) if I can or not. It appears that I just need to change the strobe head mount to a ball style that will fit my older (1.25") clamp. :)

  2. Thanks Ike, like I said it was probably me, didn't notice the part about the componets near the bottom of the page. You guys are always thinking ahead!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.