Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Keywords editor plugin for PS

Started by Arnon_Ayal ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Keywords editor plugin for PS

1 posts
  1. I am happy to announce the ending of development the first version of the Keywords Editor PS plug-in.

    Short description: Photoshop plug-in that helping photographers add metadata keywords to their images efficiently and easily. Main tools: Spell Checker, Correction suggestions, Synonyms suggestions, Sorting, Deleting duplicate, counting. Saving groups of words and complete Templates of Meta-data.

    It's have an evaluation period of 30 days.

    If someone here finds it useful, please PM me and I'll send him activation key (The PM is so I'll know its wetpixeler, from the others I want to earn some money :) )

     

    KeywordsEditor

    Edited by Arnon_Ayal
Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.